- Leslie valvolare 100w Tornado 80t121.888,90€
- ROLAND XV-3080 expanded438,90€
- YAMAHA S30488,90€
- KORG TRITON EXTREME 88 Keys (w/S4K Patches)1.288,00€
- Korg M3-M eXPanded con patches s4k988,90€
- Reface CS338,90€
- Reface DX338,90€
- Roland G-800 arranger448,90€
This module is designed to deliver the classic sound of the B-3 Tonewheel Organ in a programmable rack module. It does this via 32MB of sampled B-3 sounds at a lot of different drawbar settings. Authentic sounds are completed by the addition of distortion and a rotary speaker (Leslie) emulator, with B-3 like real-time control! There are also 12 assignable real-time front panel controls, and the B-3 is expandable with an additional ROM slot (or more with the Turbo upgrade) for adding more sounds. This is the best B-3 hardware solution available (for software check out Native Instruments B4) and is used by Steve Walsh of Kansas.
Current E-mu sound modules ship with one 32 MB sound-set each, but are expandable up to 128 MB via three additional slots for 32 MB expansion cards. These cards include (ranging from $249 to $395):
- 9061: Siedlaczek Orchestra 32 MB ROM.
- 9062: Pure Phatt 32 MB ROM - standard in Mo’Phatt, MP-7 and MK-6.
- 9063: Beat Garden 32 MB ROM - standard in Orbit 3.
- 9082: Protozoa 16 MB ROM - standard in Proteus 1, 2, 3.
- 9083: Definitive B-3 32 MB ROM - standard in B-3.
- 9084: Techno Synth Construction Yard 32 MB ROM - standard in Orbit 3.
- 9085: Orchestral Session Vol. 1 32 MB ROM - standard in Virtuoso 2000.
- 9086: Orchestral Session Vol. 2 32 MB ROM - standard in Virtuoso 2000.
- 9087: World Expedition 32 MB ROM - standard in Planet Earth.
- 9088: Sounds of the ZR featuring the Perfect Piano 32 MB ROM - standard in Ensoniq Halo.
- 9089: X-Lead 32 MB ROM - standard in Xtreme Lead-1, XL-7 and XK-6.
With these expansion options, you could buy a PK-6, then add the sounds of the Orbit 3, XK-6, and the MP-7... or any other combinations you may want. If you like desktop synths, you can start with an MP-7 or XL-7, and then add these same expansion card options to add Proteus, Orchestral, or the new Halo sounds to them. E-mu/Ensoniq's interchangeable sound cards and a variety of keyboard/sound-module options means that there's a model out there for everybody now.
Scrivi una recensioneIl Tuo Nome:
La Tua Recensione:
Note: HTML non tradotto!
Giudizio: Cattivo Buono
Digita il codice nel riquadro sottostante: